Friday, June 10, 2011

CLAVERIA

Okay so I'am very sorry for not writing about our vacation :)

So anyway, last month.. we went to our mom's province. We had like a 12-hour trip! I know, 12 hours of just sitting on that large, cold bus @-) And yes, I DID HANDLE IT :-bd

When we finally arrived in Claveria, the province, we took a tricycle to the hotel we were going to stay in. When the tricycle arrived to picked us up I was just so amazed of how small and cute it was! But I loved riding in that small tricycle. It's more comfortable than the tricycles here in Manila :)

Our purpose for being there was for the dedication of the boat our aunt and uncle had made for their business. So we thought, we should enjoy our stay there as well. We stayed there for like 3 days, I think.

The landscape was fantastic! Claveria had the most beautiful scenery my eyes had ever seen! The mountains there were filled with trees and you can see clearly the fog that surround its tip! The sand was so soft and the ocean was clean! It was purely amazing!

My sister and I took some pictures by the sea shore and it turned out AWESOME! Also considering our model-like bodies and faces :> Loljk :))

When we were done swimming.. one word, SUNBURN @-)
It will take months to bring the color back but so what? It was worth it anyway :-bd


No comments:

Post a Comment