Monday, October 31, 2011

My whole self is burning physically and also SPIRITUALLY. What a night! We were in The National Youth Prophetic Conference to lead the People of God through dance in the praise and worship. It has been an experience I would never want to forget. Seeing that distinct unity in Cuneta Astrodome was remarkable. It made my heart smile like it never has before. We were all on fire with the Holy Spirit. Prophets from India saw visions in the place where you can really assure you're in God's presence. Soaking in His presence was very touching and made my whole day. Being able to know that His angels and saints were there surrounding us was truly heart-warming. That burning sensation in our hearts was felt throughout all our bodies; it was truly different. Even as the crowd grew silent so they could listen to what the Holy Spirit is telling the prophet, there was still a thick cloud of His presence in our midst. It was an OPEN HEAVEN! Seeing the youth and the youth at heart dance with us made me feel the presence of unity among us Christians. That very day, God gave us a taste of Heaven. I thank Him for bringing me there and giving me the opportunity to minister to a great crowd of souls on fire. We were as one praising His name and giving glory to Him alone. God has bind us with our fellow youth which last night I felt like my very own family, my very own brothers and sisters. We were there for the whole day but as if it was only for a few hours, WE LONG FOR MORE! I want His fingertips writing in my heart, I want to feel that burning sensation and I want that thick cloud of presence living in me everyday! I longed for His presence, I longed for more of Heaven! It made me more excited for His coming. I want to be with Him and His angels forever! God gave us weapons that night for we are His army for the Last Days and knowing that our generation is going to live up to His Visitation is truly a great feeling. I WILL FOREVER PRAISE AND GLORIFY HIS NAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment