Friday, October 21, 2011

What I Never Could Say by: Faith Bernaldez

You can look at me a hundred times
I can fall forever in your smile
Those eyes that can light up my whole world
Can always get my heart in a twirl

It's obvious that I have fallen
For a guy who my heart has chosen
For a guy who has captured my heart
And from it holds a very big part

I am never really this cliche
But a guy like you could change my ways
I never thought of a guy this long
In music, you're my favorite song

Falling was never my brightest plan
I think too much now my heart demands
For a turn to control my feelings
For a turn to control my whole being

Though many think that there is something
I try to remind myself one thing
That I shouldn't really expect too much
Though it's confirmed that I am in love

Because of the hurt and all the pain
There is still caution that will remain
I couldn't bow down, there's always pride
But I can't help but collapse in time

It is saddening but very true
I can't help it if I fall for you
I can't pretend, no more can i hide
From these feeling that I trapped inside

In this poem, I'd want you to know
That I couldn't let my feelings show
I hope you know that you hurt me too
By making me fall in love with you


No comments:

Post a Comment